REIFFEL'S GROCERY STORE

History

Rieffel’s Grocery Store was built with some furnishings from John Kramling’s Meat Market with many more artifacts donated by the Rieffels from their business.

1989

Rieffel’s Grocery Store was built on the park grounds.

Rieffel’s Grocery Store was built with some furnishings coming from John Kramling’s Meat Market at 1398 Draper Street (SW corner of Draper & Marion Streets) with many more artifacts donated by the Rieffel’s from their business. Their store was located at 1380 Draper Street. Kenneth and Evalena Rieffel were grocery merchants at this location for a number of years. Later, they were located at 1415 Marion Street.